Coming Soon – Live streaming video of our Puppies!!!

Stay tuned for live streaming video of our puppies birth, growing up, and playing with their mommy dog and littermates!

I am SO excited!!! My sweet hubby and I have been spending the weekend (our anniversary by the way) laying underground wire for Wifi to the dog house, barn & yards! Our plan is to put in cameras so our puppy buyers can watch their puppies be born, grow, and play on their own computers at home LIVE!!!! Now I can finally share all the wonderful moments with everyone!!! My dream come true!!! More updates to come as we get the cameras up & going.DoghouseBarn

1. LeeAnne 5 years ago

What a wonderful idea! Can’t wait to see the footage! Happy Anniversary – your husband should get some bonus points for that!!

Mary Lisa Carter 5 years ago

Oh yes LeeAnne, he does deserve some bonus points and he sure got them! He is one heck of a good feller!!! I am so lucky to have him.

2. Linda 5 years ago

Happy Anniversary to you two, Mr. and Mrs. Carter. I would love to have seen video of you two laying that wire! So cute!!!! I have a feeling he feels the same way about you, Mary Lisa!
    I am with Miss LeeAnne and simply cannot wait to see Goldilocks babies! (course I just love looking at all of them – truly you have the most beautiful puppies!!!) You are just the best ever!!! Thank you for all you do for all of us!!!

Mary Lisa Carter 5 years ago

Thank you Linda! Truly though – raising these little babies is really a dream come true for me. It’s something I ALWAYS wanted to do and finally got the chance. And after all the fun of raising them, I get to meet so many dog lovers just like me! What a bonus that is!!!

3. Maureen Kronau 5 years ago

Happy Anniversary!!! Can’t wait to see the video – so exciting!!!!!

4. reh1449@comcast.net 4 years ago

Hi, I’ve been diligently looking for a little mixed breed female puppy. Lately I’ve been interested in Shih-poos but I also like Yorkie-Poos. do you sell outside of Ohio? I’m in Delaware.