Just Finished Building a Pretty New DogHouse & ANOTHER PlayYard!!!

Look what we did during those cold winter days! We built the prettiest new doghouse yet! It was pretty heavy and took one of our tractors to move it but we finally got it just right into the new huge play yard that we built! Yes, another play yard – never too many play yards! LOL! The doggies are LOVING it! Lots of cows & horses to bark at & of course they will have their swimming pool in when the weather warms up!

NewDogHouse

Sparkle, Tickle, and Lily are checking out their new Pad!

Breez and her GoldenDoodle puppies are sure enjoying it!!

1. Kathleen Van Acker 2 years ago

You have the luckiest dog families in the world.
    So happy to see the 4 week update of Polkadot’s pups. Can’t wait to get our blue Merle girl – Cookie!

2. Marian 2 years ago

Your dogs and their puppies are so blessed to have you in their lives. Love reading your updates! Just a few short weeks, can’t wait to meet you and our new little one 🙂

3. eileen phan 1 year ago

Hello! I am so in love with your beautiful havepoos/havepookie , i was wondering how do i get on the waitlist for it.. or do you have any for sale at the moment.? thank you!

4. Marilyn Cowles 11 months ago

Lisa:
    I ran into Blu and Redd Porrino today. Do you have any havanese/poodles coming up? I am very interested. Please let me know. Send pics? I loved her black/white one. Thank you.

Mary Lisa Carter 11 months ago

Of course! Please look at my website where I have all about my puppies! I keep it updated daily. I am sure you will enjoy it! http://www.sunnydaypuppies.com Then email me if you still have any questions and I will be looking forward to your email!

5. Patricia kaufman 9 months ago

I am so interested in hava apso puppy. I live in Lockport New York 14094

What is the closest kennel that I can get a pup. How much do you charge to fly a pup with the nanny

Mary Lisa Carter 9 months ago