We may be on the Dog Whisperer’s TV Show ???!!!

doggie kiss

OMG! My Dogs & I maybe, just maybe, get to be on the “Dog Whisperer” TV show!!! My Mother & I made a video and submitted it to the show yesterday to enter their contest and we have all our fingers crossed… It is a short video talking about how he has helped me & my dogs. We are BEYOND excited!!!

It would be SO cool to be able to show off all my little buddies all over the world right on TV!!! It will be a few weeks before we hear from them and really know if we “made the cut” but I think it’s a pretty good video, (except I stutter a little and we are a little shaky with the camera…) All well, we are very much beginners at the movie director thing…  🙂

One way or the other, we had great fun making it!!! Here it is – see what you think?

[youtube=http://youtu.be/THhYDpj4Z_Y]

1. Dee Snyder 4 years ago

How exciting!!! I’ll keep my fingers crossed!

2. Michelle 4 years ago

Great news! Hope you are chosen. I can attest that you really prepared our little Marnie. Keep us posted of the developments!

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

Thank you Michelle!! And little Marnie is one lucky little gal to have you!!!

3. Jamie 4 years ago

Good luck! I sure hope you are selected. Our Shih Poo Charlie (chocolate male) is a wonderful dog! That is his mom and dad in your lap!
    I’ve raised many dogs in my lifetime, but I will say that Charlie has been the most well adjusted dog I’ve ever had!

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

Oh Jamie, I am SO glad you like him! -and I LOVE his name!!! It really fits that little fellow!

4. Judy Bailey 4 years ago

We have been viewing and reading your web pages for a few months and have decide that in he near future we intend to come to you to obtain our next furry family member due to your sincere methods and love you and your family show for four legged friends. If you aren’t chosen to be on the show….Cesar has missed a great calling and opportunity. Wishing you good luck in getting on the show.

5. Peggy 4 years ago

How could the show resist your adorables and their faithful leader!!! Fingers crossed!!

6. Deanna 4 years ago

OhEmGeeee!!!!! I hope you get picked!!!

7. Tamara (NY) 4 years ago

Hello Mary Lisa,
    This is a lovely message. You are a fine example of what a dog ower/breeder should be. I am so excited to be on your list of expecting Shih poo parents (Splash’s next litter). I hope all is well on the farm and all your critters (grandkids too) have had a great Summer.
    Take care,
    Tamara, NY

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

Oh Thank you Tamera! I have SO much FUN raising these babies! Its what Ive wanted to do all my life so I am rely in heaven now!!! And I get to keep the Moms and dads to boot!!!

8. Heather 4 years ago

Any news??? I would LOVE to know whether you made it on the show and when the episode airs!!!

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

Nothing yet… I am afraid that I didn’t make the show 🙁

9. Danielle 4 years ago

I luckily found you online while searching for a reputable Yorkipoo breeder….I live in Virginia, but couldn’t find anything on your site about what state you are located in. If possible, I would prefer to drive to pick up a pup than have him flown in. Would that be possible? I am very interested in putting a deposit on your upcoming litter of Yorkiepoos, but couldn’t find pricing either. Could you help me out with your location and pricing for a yorkipoo? Thanks and keep up the good work!!