My New Website is Up!!!

Hello to all my puppy-dog friends!

It’s me – Mary Lisa from Sunny Day Puppies! I want to announce my new (and hopefully improved) web site. I have been working on it for several months & I am finally ready to go live with it!! Many of the folks inquiring about my puppies still had questions that my original web site didn’t answer. I think the way I had it set up listing my puppies according to their Mommy’s was a little confusing to many. I like folks to feel comfortable with their choice of me as the breeder of their new puppy when they cannot come here to meet my dogs & I.

I hope it will be a big improvement over my original site but it is still far from finished. My website is always a work in progress! Take a look at it if you will! I would really appreciate any advice/criticism/suggestions that you may have to give me after you look around. I LOVE outside opinions.

The part I REALLY excited about is “The SDP Difference” area!!! It describes how I raise my Dogs & puppies and why Sunny Day Puppies is different than than other kennels. I plan to add lots of video there of my little ones playing in their stalls & play-yards doing what my silly puppies always do!

I can hardly wait to hear everyones advice so I can get to work and start polishing things up there!!

Thank you all SO much for your time!

Mary Lisa

1. Stephen Bailey 5 years ago

Thanks for including the pics of little Rusty! Not many people in Livermore have seen a Carkie.
    SB

• Mary Lisa Carter 5 years ago

Oh, I LOVE when you send them!!! He reminds me SO much of both Mommy & Daddy. He makes me so proud!! Sometimes, breeding & raising puppies has it’s hard, sad, occasionally heartbreaking times… It’s pictures and stories like yours that remind me why I do it!!! Thank you again!!

2. Marnie Johnson 5 years ago

I am interested in getting a Shih Tzu, toy poddle female puppy. I would like to speak to somebody regarding the breed. Please call me at (913) 897-6881. We recently lost our Shih Tzu named Tootsie. Tootsie was a companion to our special needs son. He loved her so much.

• Mary Lisa Carter 5 years ago

I am sorry to hear about little Tootsie. You will never forget your little buddy, I know, but it is good that you have decided to get another buddy. I just can’t imagine life without a dog. I am in heaven here with all mine! I will call you tomorrow – I work tomorrow but I can call you on lunch break. I think that will be around noon or 1pm for you. Just in case though my cell number is 740-339-3453. I will have it with me but cannot answer it while working so please leave a message if you call. I look forward to talking with you!
      Mary Lisa

3. LaWanda Taylor 5 years ago

Hi Mary Lisa, when will you have Carkie puppies available?

4. Stephanie 5 years ago

Hi Mary Lisa,

Feedback: I dont know if the new web-site just isn’t compatiable with IOS or MAC products, but I used to be able to tap on a picture and/or pull it open with a finger motion to enlarge them. It is not possible on the new web-site. 🙁

Mary Lisa Carter 5 years ago

Hummm… It is built on a Mac… I will look into that & try to fix it. I want to tell you now though that I REALLy appreciate your time in pointing this out for me! It is going to take some work to get it all working the way I want it but it will definitely be worth it in the end!! Thank you so much!

5. Robin 2 years ago

Mary Lisa,
    Are you planning on a liter or Carkie’s? I have trouble looking at this breed on your site. I’m sorry to bother you.
    Robin

Mary Lisa Carter 2 years ago

Im sorry, I retired mommy Quizz so no more of those cute little rascals…

6. Linda Forsell 5 months ago

Hi,
    When will you have yorkipoo puppies available and approx. what are they going to cost? I bought one about 2 years ago and just love her so much & I’m looking for a sister for her.