Our Black & White Tuxedo Lhasa Apso “CupCake” and our Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep”have beautiful HavaApso puppies! ALL tuxedo or Parti just as I expected!!!
See Mommy LhasaApso CupCake‘s page to learn about her and her breed.
Please look at “Havanese Jolly Jeep’s” page to learn all about him and his breed.
Examples of CupCake & Jolly Jeep’s HavaApso (Havanese x Lhasa Apso) puppies pictured below. I expect them to be much like a “Mini Lhasa Apso” weighing between 12 to 17 pounds as adults. With the “hybrid vigor”, the offspring are not only heartier than both parents, but they are often larger. They are truly delightful, small, medium energy dogs, ideal for a family with children of any age or even an older person who just wants a little buddy for lap company! Smart, SWEET, very loving, and quite hardy!
Lhasa Apso “CupCake” and Havanese “Jolly Jeep” new HavaApso puppies are a repeat of their last beautiful litter! All have full tuxedo and parti markings with both black, mahogany black/browns, and sable colors! CupCake’s puppies are $1,700 for solid color puppies and $2,000 with white markings. , Deposits are $250.
Be sure see pictures of their past puppies pictured at all ages, and their new puppies updated every 2 weeks after they are born in my Photo Albums!
Waiting list below for CupCake & Jolly Jeep’s new litter of 3 HavaApso puppies born August 13th, 2017. They will be ready for their new homes October 7th:
- Melissa from OH – Black/White Parti Boy
- Hilary from IL – Black/White Parti Girl
- Jodi from TX – little Black male puppy
Waiting list for CupCake & Jolly Jeep’s NEXT HavaApso puppies expected winter of 2018:
- Laura from OK (also on Echo’s list)
- Cindy from MI
- Johanna from MI/NC
- Karla from IL
- Meryl from OH – (also on Raisin’s list)
- Andrea from PA 2018 (also on Lily’s list)
- Sandra from TX (also on Lily’s list)
- Beth from MO (also on Bling’s list)
- Denise from ON (also on Lily’s list) 2018
- Yvette from CA (also on Bling’s list)
- Renee from GA
- Lindsey from TN (also on Echo’s list)
- Sandy from MN (also on Bling’s list)
- Ronnie from TX (also on Cheerio’s list)
- Susan from MN (also on River’s list)
- Barbara from FL (also on Lily’s list)
- Lynne from WA (also on Lily’s list)
- Marlo from CA (also on Lily’s list)
- Nicole from OH
CupCake usually has 4 to 7 puppies. This list will change some when the puppies are born. Some folks may go on to wait on her next Summer 2018 litter if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here. Some may get a puppy from another litter/breed altogether. Others may move up in line for choice when others decide to wait for her next puppies. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your places in line though even if your wait is a long one, I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂
- I built a new web page to help describe the colors & markings of puppies to help folks understand them better. “Puppy Colors & Markings”