Our Black & White Tuxedo Lhasa Apso “CupCake” and our Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep”have beautiful HavaApso puppies! ALL tuxedo or Parti just as I expected!!!
See Mommy LhasaApso CupCake‘s page to learn about her and her breed.
Please look at “Havanese Jolly Jeep’s” page to learn all about him and his breed.
Examples of CupCake & Jolly Jeep’s HavaApso (Havanese x Lhasa Apso) puppies pictured below. They are much like a “Mini Lhasa Apso” weighing between 12 to 17 pounds as adults. With the “hybrid vigor”, the offspring are not only heartier than both parents, but they are often larger. They are truly delightful, small, medium energy dogs, ideal for a family with children of any age or even an older person who just wants a little buddy for lap company! Smart, SWEET, very loving, and quite hardy!
Lhasa Apso “CupCake” and Havanese “Jolly Jeep”‘s new HavaApso puppies are a repeat of their last beautiful litter! All have full tuxedo and parti markings with both black, mahogany black/browns, and sable colors! CupCake’s puppies are $2,200. Deposits are $250 non-refundable.
Be sure see pictures of their past puppies pictured at all ages, and their new puppies updated every 2 weeks after they are born in my Photo Albums!
- I built a new web page to help describe the colors & markings of puppies to help folks understand them better. “Puppy Colors & Markings”
Deposits placed for CupCake & Jeep’s next litter of HavaApso puppies expected Feb 28th of 2019. They will be ready to go around April 25th, 2019 at 8 weeks:
- Kathy from PA (also on Lily’s list)
- Jill from MA (also on Lily’s list)
- Mary from RI – (Their 2nd CupCake puppy!!)
- Laura & Bob from OH (also on Lily’s list)
- Jack & Judi from GA (also on Lily’s list)
- Micheline from PA (also on Lily’s list)
- Jodi from TX (also on Lily’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Kenzie from VA – (also on Patch’s list)- fall/winter of 2019
CupCake usually has 4 to 7 puppies. This list will change some when the puppies are born. Some folks may go on to wait on her next Fall/Winter 2019 litter if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here. Some may get a puppy from another litter/breed altogether. Others may move up in line for choice when others decide to wait for her next puppies. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your places in line though even if your wait is a long one, I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂