Moyen / Klein size, Blue, Black, Silver & Chocolate Merle HavaPoo Puppies with white Tuxedo and Parti markings! WoW!!!
Our new beautiful Blue Merle Moyen / Klein Poodle “SDP Echo” and her husband -our Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “SDP Jolly Jeep” had their 1st HavaPoo puppies September 4th, 2016! Many years of planning have gone into this breeding and it has sure proven true!
Echo is a very happy-go-lucky, friendly little gal and is always ready to cuddle or play. Smart as a whip she is! She is our pride & joy here at Sunny Day Puppies! Be sure to read more about our wonderful little SDP Echo on her page.
Daddy “Jeep” is our Little Prince Charming! Adorable baby doll face, wonderful personality, and gorgeous hazel eyes! A REAL sweetie-pie! Its no wonder that so many of my girls just fall head over heels for the little fellow! Be sure to see our handsome chocolate / tuxedo daddy Havanese “SDP Jolly Jeep” on his page and his photo album. I can’t blame Echo a bit for falling in love with him – all the girls do! He is quite the charmer around here! Pictures below are from their October, 2016 litter. They are all grown up now with their families! Be sure to see recent fun pictures of them in their photo album labeled “Echo’s Past Puppies”!
Moyen Poodle Echo & Havanese Jolly Jeep have HavaPoo puppies in colors of Blue, Black, Silver & Chocolate Merle, and black or chocolate puppies with white Tuxedo and/or Parti markings! (Havanese / Poodle). They will be non-shedding, hypo-allergenic, and beautifully colored puppies! We are pretty excited about them! Their puppies will be registered with CKC. I expect them to look very similar to PolkaDot’s puppies & Squeek’s puppies with some examples below. I expect their puppies to be in the 15-20 pound range as adults.
Be sure to see both parents pages and photo albums, and their puppies pictured at all ages in my Photo Albums!
This page will help you to understand the terms for the “Puppy Colors & Markings”.
Deposits are $250. Total price for Echo & Jeep’s HavaPoo puppies are $2,500. Below are their previous litter of 8 puppies pictured at birth. (boys on blue & girls on pink)
All of Echo’s puppies above have all gone to their new homes now. Echo’s NEW litter below.
5 Boys: 2 choc merle tux, 1 choc merle parti, 1 black/white parti, 1 choc tux
1 Girl: choc merle tux
Watch as Echo’s beautiful HavaPoo puppies grow as I update their pictures every 2 weeks in my photo Albums!
Deposits placed listed below for Echo & Jolly Jeep’s new litter of 6 HavaPoo puppies born January 11th, 2018. They will be ready to go March 8th, 2018 at 8 weeks old:
- Scott from IL – Chocolate Merle Tuxedo female puppy
- Joan from MD/WA – (her 2nd puppy from us!)-passing here
- Jodi from OH – Male Choc Tux puppy
- Cecilia from TX (also on Patch’s list)
- Angela / Leslie from MA (also on Patch’s list)-passing here
- Ashleigh from CA (also on Patch’s list)-passing here
- Toni from NY (also on Cheerio’s list)-passing here
- Scott/Eileen from IL – passing here
- Stacy from CA (also on River’s list)
- Laurie from PA (also on River’s list)- passing here
- Lindsey from TN (also on CupCake’s list)
- Claudia from Puerto Rico (also on Cheerio’s list)
- David from NY (also on Cheerio’s list)
- Sylvia from CA (also on Cheerio’s list)
- Sherry from Ontario (also on Patch’s list)
- Rachel from NJ
- Jordan from Ontario (late 2018)
- Jessica from MA (also on River’s list)
- Estefy from TX (also on River’s list)
- Tyler from IL (also on River’s list)
- Victoria from PA (also on River’s list)
- Joyce from NH (also on Cheerio’s list)
- Eunyce from NY (also on River’s list)
- Sandra from TX (also on River’s list)
- Ina from TX -their 2nd puppy from us! (also on River’s list)
- Lauren from NJ (also on River’s list)
- Debbie from PA (also on Cheerio’s list)
- Alexa from TX (also on CupCake’s list)
- Scott/Eileen from IL (dog trainer with Cesar Millan!)
Now we all know that Echo will not have this many puppies! She generally has 6 to 8 puppies. This list will change some. Some folks may go on to wait on her next late Summer / early Fall 2018 litter if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here. Some may get a puppy from another litter altogether and be removed from this list. Other folks may move up in line for choice. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your places in line though even if your wait may be a long one. I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂