Raisin & JackPot had 8 HavaPooKie Puppies!!!

Raisin is Mighty Proud of her 8 HavaPooKie puppies -just 1 Day Old!

Oh my yes, I did say Eight puppies! Our home bred Chocolate Merle Tux HavaPoo girl “Raisin” and her sweet Chocolate Parti Yorkie hubby “JackPot” had their HavaPooKie puppies yesterday! And my goodness, are they a BEAUTIFUL litter of puppies!!! Read all about them, their parents, and see their past puppies at all ages on my website. I will be updating their pictures every 2 weeks. It will be FUN to watch them grow! Folks that are already on Raisin’s waiting list please contact me. These puppies will be ready to go to their new homes January 25th at 8 weeks old.

1. Joyce DuBois 2 weeks ago

That’s a big beautiful family – congratulations!

2. Charles Bertucci 2 weeks ago

Wow 8 puppies! I am interested in one of the darker mixed or just one with a sweet Gentile disposition. I have only had female dogs my whole life, but my mother in law has a female,in your opinion would they get along? Or would a male get along better? She is a 2 year old Maltiepoo. This might sound silly, but I love brown eyed dogs. Can’t wait to see them grow please keep me in the loop on their pictures. And maybe you will want to come to Florida to see your mom and drop off a puppy. 🙂

3. Summer Williams 2 weeks ago

Oh my, oh my, EIGHT puppies from Raisin is a handful! They’re an absolutely adorable group who are going to make a lot of happy families. CONGRATULATIONS!
    ~ Summer

4. Eunyce Lipnick 2 weeks ago

Oh my goodness! This is so exciting, so glad to hear that Raisin and her pups are well!
    We can’t wait to see them grow every two weeks…….Bless them all!!!!!!
    If I was there I’d give them each a “welcome to the world” kiss ! , and of course one my mommy Raisin

5. Deborah L Anderson 2 weeks ago

They are absolutely beautiful, congratulations !!

6. Lisa Chaney 2 weeks ago

Adorable and so precious. CONGRATULATIONS

7. Gwen Sherwood 1 week ago

Raisin, you Rock! Congratulations little mama.