Riddle’s HavaPooKie Puppies for Sale! | Yorkie/Havanese/Poodle
Blue Merle Tuxedo “SDP Widdle Riddle” (Mommy) is one of my home bred & raised HavaPoo (AKA Poovanese & HavaNoodle) dogs out of our beautiful Black/Blue Merle Mini Poodle “Cheerio” and by our chocolate tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep”. I am VERY proud of this little gal! She has also turned out to be exactly what I aim for in my breeding program! She, like her parents, is the “best-of-the-best!
HavaPoo Mommy “Riddle”
Riddle is all I dreamed she would be and more! Cheerio, Jeep, and I are VERY proud! Quite the smart, sweet, funny young lady, Riddle has been such a happy girl – always the life of the party! Her tail has never stopped wagging!
Riddle’s favorite sports are hiking, swimming & playing with puppies! See many more fun photos of Widdle Riddle in my ALBUMS. Read more about her on her own page here. Blue Merle Tuxedo HavaPoo “Riddle”
Mini Blue & Chocolate Parti, Tuxedo, & Merle HavaPooKie Puppies!
Riddle’s husband is our Chocolate Parti Yorkie “JackPot”. We are VERY excited about their little ones! They are Blue Merle HavaPoo x Choc/Tan Parti Yorkshire Terrier! This crossbreed is called “HavaPooKie”! Registered with the IDCR, they are 25% Mini Poodle, 25% Havanese, 50% Yorkie These puppies are downright stunning!!! They are everything I expected them to be! Their puppies average 10 to 15 pounds as adults.
Yorkshire Terrier “JackPot”
“Delightful” is the best way to describe Riddle’s HavaPoo breed! Read all about them here: HavaPoo. Meet Riddle’s’s hubby “JackPot” here: Yorkshire Terrier “JackPot” Information about the Yorkshire Terrier breed there also. Riddle & JackPot’s puppies will of course be non-shedding & hypo-allergenic as are the 3 breeds that are combined for her HavaPooKie puppies. Their puppies are in fact bred specifically to be TOPS for a good-natured all around family dog with a LONG and HEALTHY life span!
See pictures of Riddle, her husband JackPot, & previous puppies all at all ages & her new puppies updated every 2 weeks in my photo albums!
I have some info on this page to help you understand & identify the color patterns: Puppy Colors & Markings
Riddle & JackPot’s HavaPooKie puppies are $2,500, puppies with the merle pattern are $3,000. Deposits are $300 non-refundable (goes towards the price of your puppy).
Deposit Lists for Puppies:
Deposits listed below for Riddle’s last litter of HavaPooKie puppies expected August 4th of 2021.
8/7/21: Sad News: Riddle’s last litter was born still-born. Riddle herself is doing fine although it was a sad night for both of us…
The folks listed below on her waiting lists will all transfer over to Sky Time’s waiting list. (see below)
- Palisha from MI (also on Patch’s list)
- Ally from TN (also on Patch’s list)
- Ann from CA (also on Paisley’s list)
- Winston from ME (also on Patch’s list)
- Jackie from MA (also on Paisley’s list)
- Grace from WA (also on Patch’s list)
- Nina from NY (also on Flower’s list)
- Anna from NJ (also on Lily/Sunny’s list)
- Kim from NJ (also on Patch’s list)
- Kristen from CA (also on Paisley’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Lindsey from OR (also on Nicker’s list)
- Nelda from CA (also on Flower’s list)
- Stew from OH (also on Paisley’s list)
- Teresa from AZ (also on Waffle’s list)
- Kim from FL (also on Patch’s list)
- Adriene from NY (also on Paisley’s list)
- Eileen from IL (also on Patch’s list)
- Louise from TN (also on Nicker’s list)
- Lisa from MA (also on Patch’s list)
- Kimberlee from MA (also on Patch’s list)
- Zac from CA (also on Sunny’s list)
- Sandy from CA (also on Paisley’s list)
- Nora from OR (also on PopTart’s list)
- Janice from PA (also on Sunny’s list)
- Deborah from MA (also on Sunny’s list)
- Dawn from MD (also on Sunny’s list)
Riddle is going to retire now & our new Black/Tan Mini Poodle “Sky Time” will be taking her place. We are excited to see Sky’s 1st litter! Read all about little Mini Poodle “Sky” Here.
My mommy dogs generally have 4 to 6 puppies. This waiting list will change some. Some folks may go on to wait for Sky’s first HavaPoo litter (expected Winter of 2021) if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here or they are not ready. Everyone is on 2 waiting lists so many will get a puppy from another litter altogether and be removed from this list. Other folks may move up in line for choice. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your places in line though even if your wait may be a long one. I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂