Lhasa Apso / Havanese / Yorkie “Sunshine” Puppies!
Daughter of our legendary Lhasa Apso “Goldilocks” and our famous Havanese “Jolly Jeep”, HavaApso “Lily” married our handsome Yorkie ”JackPot” and has Sunshine puppies! WoW! This is a new breed developed here by SDP and registered with the IDCR. They are every bit as awesome as our HavaPooKie puppies (also breed developed here)!
Mother of Puppies HavaApso “Lily”
HavaApso / Yorkshire Terrier (Mini Lhasa Apso)
I occasionally keep my own puppies to use in my breeding program and sometimes there is a very special one that REALLY stands out. Lily is certainly one of them! What a wonderful calm, gentle personality! We planned a long time for these puppies! Lily’s puppies are average 10-15 pounds as adults. These are bred specifically for friendly, happy, durable family dogs that will be everybody’s best friend! I expect good long 15-17 year life spans. They are some of the best puppies I have ever raised.
With their “Sunny” disposition, Lily’s “Sunshine” puppies will surely bring Sunshine into many peoples lives for a long time! They are, of course, non-shedding & hypo-allergenic as are the 3 breeds that are so carefully combined for them. Their puppies are in fact bred specifically to be TOPS for a good-natured all-around family dog with a LONG and HEALTHY life!
Father of Puppies Yorkshire Terrier “JackPot” below:
Their Sunshine Puppies are the “Perfect Small Non-shedding & Hypo-Allergenic Family Dog”
is the best way to describe the HavaApso breed! Read all about them here: HavaApso Puppies. Read more about HavaApso “Lily” , her mother “Goldilocks” & her Father “Jolly Jeep “on her personal pages & see many fun pics in the photo albums.
Below are some pictures below of Lily & JackPot’s PAST Sunshine puppies. They are all beautiful shades of sable/chocolate/browns with tan points and flashy white markings!!
Breeding Happy little “Sunshine” puppies! (Lhasa Apso / Havanese / Yorkie)
Past Sunshine Puppies:
The Sunshine puppies are registered with the IDCR 25% Havanese, 25% Lhasa Apso, 50% Chocolate Parti Yorkie. They are generally small but sturdy between 10-13 pounds although they can go a pound or two either way depending on the puppy that you choose from the litter. Height about 11″ as adults. They are $2,500. Deposits ($300) are non-refundable.
Be sure to see more pictures of past beautiful Sunshine puppies pictured at all ages in my Albums. Watch new puppies as they grow when I update the pictures of her new puppies every 2 weeks after they are born!
Lily & JackPot’s Previous litter of 7 puppies – all in their new homes now! WoW!!!
Be sure to see TONS of NEW pictures of these beautiful Sunshine puppies as I update their picture every 2 weeks in their Photo Album.
“Sunshine” Puppies deposit list:
These folks below have deposits down for Lily’s next/last litter of Sunshine puppies that were expected Jan 28th of 2021. Upon ultra-sound study, she is confirmed not pregnant this time. I think she was telling me that it’s time for her retirement.
- Nancy from IN (also on Flower’s list) Spring of 2021
- Ashley from CA (also on Diva’s list)
- Lori from OH (also on Diva’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Jill from IL (also on Paisley’s list)
- Jess from VA (also on Diva’s list)
- Nilly from FL (also on Flower’s list)
- Ellen from NJ (also on Flower’s list)
- Trish from NJ (also on Flower’s list)
- Tee from PA (also on Flower’s list)
- Lisa from WV (also on Waffle’s list)
- Donna from CA (also on Patch’s list)
- Janet from CA (also on Diva’s list)
- Sara from NY (also on Riddle’s list)
- Marina from PA (also on Paisley’s list)
- Earl from WV (also on Waffle’s list)
- Anna from NJ (also on Riddle’s list)
- Karah from IA (also on PopTart’s list) Getting 2 puppies!
- Jackie from OH/FL (also on Waffle’s list)
- Jenn from DC (also on PopTart’s list)
- Emily from PA (also on PopTart’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Julie from IL (also on Sunny’s list) 2nd puppy in their family from us!
- Judy & Tony from KY (also on Waffle’s list)
- Laura from MI (also on Waffle’s list)
- Keri from WV (also on Diva’s list)
- Sarah from MA (also on Waffle’s list)
My new Mini Poodle “Sunny” will be taking over for Lily here. Sunny’s husband will be Lily’s daddy “Jolly Jeep” for HavaPoo puppies. I expect their puppies to be in the same size range (12-15 lbs) and very similar in color and of course personality. I gear my whole breeding program towards Happy, healthy, beautiful, friendly, well-balanced puppies!! I have not built a web page & photo album for our new future mommy Sunny yet but here is a picture of her for now. She is one VERY sweet, loving, gentle little lady and I am VERY excited about her future puppies here!!!
Sunny’s & Jolly Jeep’s 1st HavaPoo litter is expected Fall of 2021. This waiting list will change some. Some folks may go on to wait for Sunny’s following litter, Some may get a puppy from another litter altogether and be removed from this list. (Remember, everyone is on 2 lists with the 2nd as our back-up plan) Other folks may move up in line for choice when some decide to wait. Having a deposit down will hold your place in line. Though you may need to wait a bit, I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂
I built a web page to help describe the colors & markings of puppies to help folks understand them better. “Puppy Colors & Markings”