HavaPoo Puppies (Havanese/Moyen Poodle) for Sale!
Black Merle Moyen Poodle “Nickers” & Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep” have awesome HavaPoo puppies!!! (AKA HavaNoodle) = Havanese / Mini Poodle.
Small Family Friendly, Non-Shedding & Hypo-Allergenic HavaPoo Puppies!!
Their HavaPoo puppies are sable, black or chocolate/brown colored HavaPoo (AKA HavaNoodle) puppies with brown, Hazel-green and/or blue eyes, some white Tuxedo markings, and 50% with the unique Merle markings! I expect their puppies to be in the 15-22 pound range as adults. Puppies will be registered with CKC. Parents, as with all my dogs, are DNA health cleared.
Examples of our HavaPoo puppies as adults below. Be sure to see more pics of our past HavaPoo puppies in my photo albums!
Mother of Puppies Moyen Poodle “Nickers” below.
Be sure to read all about Nickers on Her Own Page!
SDP Nickers fell in love our new little Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep”! – I mean really, who wouldn’t!! He is quite the flirt with the ladies around here! So sweet, soft & cuddly, wonderful personality, and just happy all the time! He certainly makes the ladies swoon! Yes, there was a double wedding with her sister PopTart!
Father of Puppies Havanese Dad “Jolly Jeep”
Meet Jolly Jeep & learn more about him on his page: “Havanese Jolly Jeep”. See plenty more pictures of Moyen Poodle Nickers, her Handsome Havanese hubby Jeep, her Previous & New Puppy Pictures as I update them after they are born & every 2 weeks as they grow in their Photo Albums. Its FUN to watch them grow!!
8 Beautiful HavaPoo Puppies for her First Litter!!!
Nickers with her 8 Newborn HavaPoo Puppies! What a wonderful Mommy! (All of these puppies are in their new homes now)
Here are Nicker’s 1st Litter of HavaPoo Puppies below with MANY more in their photo albums.
Be SURE to read about how these puppies are Bred & Raised with Puppy Culture: “The Sunny Day Puppy Difference”
Nickers’ HavaPoo puppies are $2,500; $3,000 for the VERY rare color patterned Merle puppies. Deposits are $300.
Watch as Nicker’s beautiful HavaPoo puppies grow as I update their pictures when they are born, & every 2 weeks in their Photo Album! I also occasionally post video on my Sunny Day Puppies facebook page. It’s FUN!!!
Waiting List for Nickers & Jeep’s next HavaPoo Puppies expected Spring of 2022:
- Gina from IL (also on Echo’s list)
- Danaree from TX (also on PopTart’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Stacey from CT (also on PopTart’s list)
- Olga from CA (also PopTart’s list)
- Sheryl from MA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Nicole from FL (also on Waffle’s list)
- Lindsey from OR (also on Riddle’s list)
- Michelle from CA (also on PopTart’s list)
- Ian from BC (also on PopTart’s list)
- Cate from IL (also on PopTart’s list)
- Miho from CA (also on Echo’s list)
- Jennifer from NV (also on Waffle’s list)
- Heather from MA (also on Waffles list)
- Louise from TN (also on Riddle’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Lexi from PA (also on PopTart’s list)
- Jenn from DC (also on Promise’s list) She is getting 2 puppies!
- Lexi from NC (also on Flower’s list)
- Jeff from NY (also on PopTart’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Judy & Tony from KY (also on Sunny’s list)
- Taunya from WA (also on Riddle’s list) Her 2nd puppy from us!
- Michelle from MO (also on Waffle’s list)
- Penny from MN -Her 2nd puppy from us!
- John from NY (also on PopTart’s list)
- Megan & Javi (also on PopTart’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Terri from BC (also on TicTac’s list)
- Karla from OH (also on Promise’s list)
Nickers generally has 6 to 8 puppies in her litter. This waiting list will change some when her puppies are born. Some folks may go on to wait on her next Spring/Summer of 2022 litter if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here. Some may get a puppy from another litter/breed altogether. Others may move up in line for choice when others decide to wait for her next puppies. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your places in line though even if your wait is a long one, I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂
I built a web page to help describe the colors & markings of puppies to help folks understand them better. “Puppy Colors & Markings”.