HavaPoo Puppies (Havanese/Moyen Poodle) for Sale!
Black Merle Moyen Poodle “Nickers” & Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep” had their 1st HavaPoo puppies!!! (AKA HavaNoodle) = Havanese / Mini Poodle.
Small Family Friendly, Non-Shedding & Hypo-Allergenic HavaPoo Puppies!!
Their HavaPoo puppies are sable, black or chocolate/brown colored HavaPoo (AKA HavaNoodle) puppies with brown, Hazel-green and/or blue eyes, some white Tuxedo markings, and 50% with the unique Merle markings! I expect their puppies to be in the 15-22 pound range as adults. Puppies will be registered with CKC. Parents, as with all my dogs, are DNA health cleared.
Examples of our HavaPoo puppies as adults below. Be sure to see more pics of our past HavaPoo puppies in my photo albums!
Mother of Puppies Moyen Poodle “Nickers” below.
Be sure to read all about Nickers on Her Own Page!
SDP Nickers fell in love our new little Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep”! – I mean really, who wouldn’t!! He is quite the flirt with the ladies around here! So sweet, soft & cuddly, wonderful personality, and just happy all the time! He certainly makes the ladies swoon! Yes, there was a double wedding with her sister PopTart!
Father of Puppies Havanese Dad “Jolly Jeep”
Meet Jolly Jeep & learn more about him on his page: “Havanese Jolly Jeep”. See plenty more pictures of Moyen Poodle Nickers, her Handsome Havanese hubby Jeep, her Previous & New Puppy Pictures as I update them after they are born & every 2 weeks as they grow in their Photo Albums. Its FUN to watch them grow!!
8 Beautiful HavaPoo Puppies for her First Litter!!!
Nickers with her 8 Newborn HavaPoo Puppies! What a wonderful Mommy! (All of these puppies are in their new homes now)
Here are Nicker’s 1st Litter of HavaPoo Puppies below with MANY more in their photo albums.
Be SURE to read about how these puppies are Bred & Raised with Puppy Culture: “The Sunny Day Puppy Difference”
Nickers’ HavaPoo puppies are $2,500; $3,000 for the VERY rare color patterned Merle puppies. Deposits are $300. Deposits placed for Nicker’s & Jolly Jeep’s next litter of HavaPoo puppies expected August 12th of 2021 below. They will be ready to go to their new homes around Oct 10th at 8 weeks old.
Waiting List for Nickers & Jeep’s HavaPoo Puppies:
- Sheryl from PA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Lori from CT (also on PopTart’s list)
- Caroline from MA (also on PopTart’s list)
- Lisa from MD (also on Echo’s list)
- Gina from IL (also on Echo’s list)
- Courtney from NY (also on Echo’s list)
- Danaree from TX (also on PopTart’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Stephen from AR (also on Nicker’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Stacey from CT (also on PopTart’s list)
- Allison from NJ (also on Echo’s list)
- Olga from CA (also PopTart’s list)
- Megan from CA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Sheryl from MA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Tim from WA (also on Echo’s list) 2 Puppies!
- Linda form CA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Nicole from FL (also on Waffle’s list)
- Lindsey from OR (also on Riddle’s list)
- Michelle from CA (also on PopTart’s list)
- Ian from BC (also on PopTart’s list)
- Cate from IL (also on PopTart’s list)
- Karah from IA (also on Diva’s list) They are getting 2 puppies!
- Miho from CA (also on Echo’s list)
- Jennifer from NV (also on Waffle’s list)
- Jennifer from NY (also on PopTart’s list)
- Heather from MA (also on Waffles list)
- Louise from TN (also on Riddle’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Lexi from PA (also on PopTart’s list)
- Adam from NY (also on Waffle’s list)
- Jenn from DC (also on Promise’s list) She is getting 2 puppies!
- Lexi from NC (also on Flower’s list)
- Jeff from NY (also on PopTart’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Judy & Tony from KY (also on Sunny’s list)
- Taunya from WA (also on Riddle’s list) Her 2nd puppy from us!
Nickers generally has 6 to 8 puppies in her litter. This waiting list will change some when her puppies are born. Some folks may go on to wait on her next Spring/Summer of 2021 litter if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here. Some may get a puppy from another litter/breed altogether. Others may move up in line for choice when others decide to wait for her next puppies. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your places in line though even if your wait is a long one, I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂
I built a web page to help describe the colors & markings of puppies to help folks understand them better. “Puppy Colors & Markings”.