HavaPoo Puppies (Havanese/Moyen Poodle) for Sale!
Black Merle Moyen Poodle “Nickers” & Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep” had their 1st HavaPoo puppies!!! (AKA HavaNoodle) = Havanese / Mini Poodle.
Small Family Friendly, Non-Shedding & Hypo-Allergenic HavaPoo Puppies!!
Their HavaPoo puppies are sable, black or chocolate/brown colored HavaPoo (AKA HavaNoodle) puppies with brown, Hazel-green and/or blue eyes, some white Tuxedo markings, and 50% with the unique Merle markings! I expect their puppies to be in the 15-22 pound range as adults. Puppies will be registered with CKC. Parents, as with all my dogs, are DNA health cleared.
Examples of our HavaPoo puppies as adults below. Be sure to see more pics of our past HavaPoo puppies in my photo albums!
Mother of Puppies Moyen Poodle “Nickers” below.
Be sure to read all about Nickers on Her Own Page!
SDP Nickers fell in love our new little Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep”! – I mean really, who wouldn’t!! He is quite the flirt with the ladies around here! So sweet, soft & cuddly, wonderful personality, and just happy all the time! He certainly makes the ladies swoon! Yes, there was a double wedding with her sister PopTart!
Father of Puppies Havanese Dad “Jolly Jeep”
Meet Jolly Jeep & learn more about him on his page: “Havanese Jolly Jeep”. See plenty more pictures of Moyen Poodle Nickers, her Handsome Havanese hubby Jeep, her Previous & New Puppy Pictures as I update them after they are born & every 2 weeks as they grow in their Photo Albums. Its FUN to watch them grow!!
8 Beautiful HavaPoo Puppies for her First Litter!!!
Nickers with her 8 Newborn HavaPoo Puppies! What a wonderful Mommy! (All of these puppies are in their new homes now)
Here are Nicker’s 1st Litter of HavaPoo Puppies:
Be SURE to read about how these puppies are Bred & Raised with Puppy Culture: “The Sunny Day Puppy Difference”
Nickers’ HavaPoo puppies are $2,500; $2,750 for the VERY rare color patterned Merle Tweed puppies. Deposits are $300. Deposits placed for Nicker’s & Jolly Jeep’s next litter of HavaPoo puppies expected Nov 19th of 2020 below. They will be ready to go to their new homes around Jan 14th, 2021 at 8 weeks old.
- Charene from CA- 2021. Her 2nd puppy from us!
- Vicky from IN (also on PopTart’s list)
- Linda from CA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Sheryl from PA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Jacoba from OR (also on Waffles list)
- Moira from NC (also on PopTart’s list)
- Amy from OH (also on Waffle’s list) Spring/Summer 2021
- Lori from CT (also on PopTart’s list)
- Caroline from TX (also on PopTart’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Jeff from NY (also on PopTart’s list)
- Mary & Don from OH (also on PopTart’s list) 2021
- Kacey from FL (also on PopTart’s list)
- Caroline from MA (also on PopTart’s list)
- Lisa from MD (also on Echo’s list)
- Judy from CA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Kim from IL (also on PopTart’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Gina from IL (also on Echo’s list)
- Courtney from NY (also on Echo’s list)
- Matt from TX (also on Flower’s list)
- Joanne from MA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Barb from AZ (also on PopTart’s list)
- Danaree from TX (also on PopTart’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Stephen from AR (also on Nicker’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Susan from PA (also on Echo’s list)
- Stacey from CT (also on PopTart’s list)
- Sandra from WV (also on PopTart’s list)
- Allison from NJ (also on Echo’s list)
Nickers had 8 puppies her 1st litter so I expect that she may have 6 to 8 in her next litter pf puppies. This waiting list will change some when her puppies are born. Some folks may go on to wait on her next Fall/Winter of 2021 litter if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here. Some may get a puppy from another litter/breed altogether. Others may move up in line for choice when others decide to wait for her next puppies. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your places in line though even if your wait is a long one, I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂
I built a web page to help describe the colors & markings of puppies to help folks understand them better. “Puppy Colors & Markings”.