HavaPoo Puppies (Havanese/Moyen Poodle) for Sale!
Dark Chocolate Merle Tweed Moyen Poodle “PopTart” & Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep” had their 1st HavaPoo puppies!!! (AKA HavaNoodle) = Havanese / Mini Poodle.
Small Family Friendly, Non-Shedding & Hypo-Allergenic HavaPoo Puppies!!
Their HavaPoo puppies are all chocolate / brown colored HavaPoo (AKA HavaNoodle) puppies with Hazel-green and/or blue eyes, some white Tuxedo markings, and 50% with the unique Merle markings! I expect their puppies to be in the 15-22 pound range as adults. Puppies will be registered with CKC. Parents, as with all my dogs, are DNA health cleared.
Examples of our HavaPoo puppies as adults below. Be sure to see more pics of our past HavaPoo puppies in my photo albums!
Mother of Puppies Moyen Poodle “PopTart” below.
Be sure to read all about PopTart on Her Own Page!
SDP PopTart fell in love our new little Chocolate Tuxedo Havanese “Jolly Jeep”! – I mean really, who wouldn’t!! He is quite the flirt with the ladies around here! So sweet, soft & cuddly, wonderful personality, and just happy all the time! He certainly makes the ladies swoon! Yes, there was a double wedding with her sister Nickers!
Father of Puppies Havanese Dad “Jolly Jeep”
Meet Jolly Jeep & learn more about him on his page: “Havanese Jolly Jeep”. See plenty more pictures of Moyen Poodle PopTart, her Handsome Havanese hubby Jeep, and the Past Puppy Pictures and when they are born as I update them every 2 weeks as they grow in their Photo Albums!
PopTart with her Previous Newborn HavaPoo Puppies! What a wonderful Mommy!
Here are Poptart’s HavaPoo Puppies from her 1st Litter:
Be SURE to read about how these puppies are Bred & Raised with Puppy Culture: “The Sunny Day Puppy Difference”
PopTart’s HavaPoo puppies are $2,500; $2,750 for the VERY rare color patterned Merle Tweed puppies. Deposits are $250.
Deposit List for PopTart’s HavaPoo Puppies:
Deposits placed for PopTart’s & Jolly Jeep’s 2nd litter of HavaPoo puppies expected July/August, 2020 below. They will be ready to go to their new homes Sept/Oct at 8 weeks old.
- Jo from CA (also on Nicker’s list)
- Kathrine from AR (also on Nicker’s list) for 2021 puppy
- Jon from NY (also on Nicker’s list)
- Ian from VA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Amanda from CA (also on Nicker’s list)
- Charene from CA (also on Nicker’s list)
- Vicky from IN (also on Nicker’s list)
- Michelle from ON, Canada (also on PopTart’s list) Her 2nd puppy from us!
- Lora from OH (also on Nicker’s list)
- Kathleen from PA (also on Nicker’s list)
- Lisa from CT (also on Waffle’s list)
- Jennifer from KY (also on Echo’s list)
- Bella from NY (also on Echo’s list)
- Gary from AL (also on Echo’s list)
- Rosa from NY (also on Nicker’s list)
- Christy from ON (also on Echo’s list)
- Christy from OH (also on Echo’s list)
- Anna from NY (also on Nicker’s list)
- Moira from NC (also on Nicker’s list)
- Molly from MI (also on Echo’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us! 2021
- Adrian from MA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Erin from OH (also on Nicker’s list)
- Lori from CT (also on Nicker’s list)
- Caroline from TX (also on Nicker’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
PopTart had 8 puppies her 1st litter so I expect that she may have 6 to 8 in her next litter pf puppies. This waiting list will change some when her puppies are born. Some folks may go on to wait on her next Fall/Winter of 2021 litter if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here. Some may get a puppy from another litter/breed altogether. Others may move up in line for choice when others decide to wait for her next puppies. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your places in line though even if your wait is a long one, I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂
I built a web page to help describe the colors & markings of puppies to help folks understand them better. “Puppy Colors & Markings”.