Mini Chocolate, Cafe-au-Lait, Parti, Tuxedo & Merle HavaPooKie Puppies !
Our beautiful Chocolate Merle Mini HavaPoo (AKA “Poovanese” & “HavaNoodle”) “SDP Pirate Patch” and our Chocolate & Tan Parti Yorkshire Terrier “SDP JackPot” have quite the BEAUTIFULLY colored puppies!!!
“Patch” Mini HavaPoo Mommy of Puppies
“JackPot” Yorkshire Terrier Daddy of Puppies
Daddy “JackPot” is our Little Prince Charming! Adorable baby doll face, wonderful personality, and gorgeous hazel eyes! A REAL flirt! Its no wonder that so many of my girls just fall head over heels for the little fellow! The little feller has a BEAUTIFUL thick, silky hair coat that is just wonderful to cuddle with!
Mini HavaPoo (AKA Poovanese & HavaNoodle) Patch and our Yorkie JackPot have Chocolate, Cafe-Au-Late, and Chocolate Merle HavapooKie Puppies (Havanese / Poodle / Yorkie) – and all with white flashy markings! They are non-shedding, hypo-allergenic, and beautifully colored puppies! We are pretty excited about them! Their puppies are registered with IDCR (International Designer Canine Registry). Their puppies are in fact bred specifically to be TOPS for a good-natured all around family dog with a LONG and HEALTHY life span!
Yorkie / Havanese / Mini Poodle Puppies = “HavaPooKie Puppies”
Above are some photos of Patch & JackPot’s previous puppies. They are VERY unique Merle, Tuxedo, and Parti puppies with so many beautiful shades of Chocolate ! They usually range around the 10-15 pound range as adults. With the “hybrid vigor”, the offspring are not only heartier than both parents, they also are TOPS in the intelligence department!
See many more pictures of Patch’s HavaPooKie puppies bred here at SDP:
Be sure to read about Patch’s handsome husband Yorkshire Terrier “SDP JackPot” on his own page and his photo album. I can’t blame Patch a bit for falling in love with him. He is quite the charmer around here as you will see!
See more fun pictures of Patch on Her Page & in her photo album! She is a BEAUTY! She is a very calm, sweet, loving girl. She is so smart & easy to have around. I never have to look very far for her because she is always there in my shadow! Quite the Lovely Lady she is!
FUN, Happy, Non-shedding & Hypo-Allergenic, Family Puppies!
Deposits are $300. Deposits are non-refundable & go towards the price of your puppy. Price for Patch & JackPot’s HavaPooKie puppies are $2,500, and puppies with the chocolate merle pattern are $3,000. All of Patch’s puppies will have either the green/hazel eyes or the crystal blue/partial blue eyes that often accompany the merle pattern. Remember that many of the chocolates will turn cafe chocolate (like coffee with cream) with dark points like her previous puppies pictured above. “Puppy Colors & Markings”.
Deposits for Patch’s HavaPooKie Puppies:
Deposits below for Patch & JackPot’s next litter of HavaPooKie puppies expected April1 2th of 2021. They will be ready to go to their new homes around June 7th at 8 weeks old:
- Carrie from MI (also on Flower’s list)
- Seneta from OH (also on Paisley’s list)
- Palisha from MI (also on Riddle’s list)
- Ally from TN (also on Riddle’s list)
- Karin from TX (also on Paisley’s list) Their 2nd puppy from us!
- Celeste from CA (also on Pebble’s list)
- Winston from ME (also on Riddle’s list)
- Jan from IL (also on Riddle’s list) 2nd puppy in their family from us!
- Ann from MA (also on Paisley’s list)
- Jessica from AR (also on Riddle’s list)
- Cristie from GA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Rega from NY (also on Echo’s list)
- Grace from WA (also on Riddle’s list)
- Kim from NJ (also on Riddle’s list)
- Brenda from ON (also on Waffle’s list)
- Jim from IL (also on Flower’s list)
- Julie from PA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Eileen from IL (also on Riddle’s list)
- Carol from FL (also on Riddle’s list)
- Robert from NJ (also on Echo’s list)
- Dawn from CA (also on Waffle’s list)
- Esther from ON (also on Flower’s list)
- Aryln from MI (also on Diva’s list)
- Donna from CA (also on Lily’s list)
- Lorna from CT (also on Paisley’s list)
- Kim from FL (also on Riddle’s list)
Patch usually has 5-7 puppies in her litter. Some folks on the waiting list may go on to wait for her following Fall 2020 litter if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here (or they are simply not ready). Everyone is on 2 lists so many will get a puppy from another litter altogether and be removed from this list. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your place in line! And even if your wait may be a long one, I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂