Still Have Questions?
See if anything here helps!
Take A Look Around!
Please make sure you take a good look around the site! I have plenty of great information for you right here!
I work hard on my website to try to bring you all the information that you would like to see there. I am very proud of the work that I have done! It often helps quite a bit to view the site on a larger device to make navigation much easier for you.
Check Here For Frequently Asked Questions:
- About Designer Dogs
- Placing A Deposit on a Puppy
- Choosing Your New Puppy – Which one will be yours?!
- Transporting Your Puppy w My Flight Nanny or my Ground Transport Nanny
- What Comes with Your New Puppy?
- Picking Up Your New Puppy
- Feeding Your New Puppy
- House Training Your Puppy
- Puppy Colors & Markings
- Male Puppy VS Female Puppy ?
- Sunny Day Puppies Health Guarantee
A Few Quick Answers:
- PRICES and deposit amounts are each listed on those puppies pages for each litter.
- SIZES that those puppies may be as adults are also listed on each litter page and you can also follow the links from that page to their parents pages.
- Expected next litter due dates are also listed on each of the litters pages. The mommies in general have a litter of puppies every 6 to 7 months so if you do not get a puppy from their present or upcoming litter, you will go on to get a puppy from her next litter. As you can see most folks are on 2 waitings lists to promote their chances of getting their puppy sooner. This makes the lists move much quicker.
Send us an Email!
If you still have questions, or if you just want to drop us a line or send a Testimonial update on you & your new puppy, you can use the form below! We love hearing from our puppy buyers!
- I am MUCH better at email but you can also call me at (740) 379-2701 Leave a message if I don’t answer, I’m probably out in the barn and/or loving on my dogs! 🙂 If you do not receive a reply from me in over 8 hours (I usually answer within much less than that) please check your spam for my reply. Since my email comes from a business address quite often it goes into folks’ spam folder and they never see it.