Havanese / Yorkie /Lhasa Apso “Sunshine” Puppies!
This is a new breed developed here by SDP and registered with the IDCR. They are every bit as awesome as our HavaPooKie puppies (also breed developed here)!
Daughter of our “Lily” & our handsome Yorkie ”JackPot” ; grand-daughter of our legendary Lhasa Apso “Goldilocks” & our famous Havanese “Jolly Jeep”, Sunshine Dog “Flower” married our handsome new Havanese ”Captain Crunch” and has Sunshine puppies! WoW!
Mother & Father of Puppies: Sunshine Dog “Flower” and Havanese “Captain Crunch”
Since Lily & her mother Goldilocks both have been legends here at SDP, I just had to keep one of Lily’s daughters! Her name is “Flower”! And yes, or course she is as delightful as her parents & grandparents!!! She & her husband Havanese “Captain Crunch” had their 1st puppies March 29th, 2020!! Flower & Captain Crunch’s Sunshine puppies are 62% Havanese, 12% LhasaApso, 25% Yorkie.
Grandparents of Puppies: HavaApso “Lily”, Yorkie “JackPot”, Havanese “Jeep” and Lhasa Apso “Goldilocks”:
Sunshine Puppies are the “Perfect Small Non-shedding & Hypo-Allergenic Family Dog”
“Happy” is the best way to describe the Sunshine mix breed! Read more about Flower’s parents & grandparents on their personal pages & see many fun pics in their photo albums.
Below are some pictures below of Flower’s mother Lily’s PAST Sunshine puppies. They are all beautiful shades of sable/chocolate/browns with tan points and flashy white markings!! I expect Flower’s to look just like them!
Breeding Happy little “Sunshine” puppies! (Lhasa Apso / Havanese / Yorkie)
Past Sunshine Puppies:
Flower’s Sunshine puppies are registered with the IDCR . As adults they will be small but sturdy between 9-14 pounds although they can go a pound or two either way. Height about 10″ as adults. They are $2,500. Deposits ($300) are non-refundable.
Flower had 4 Puppies!!!
1 Male puppy (Chocolate/Tan Tuxedo Plus) & 3 Female puppies: (1 Choc/Tan Parti, 1 Choc Parti, and 1 Gray Parti). They are al in their new homes now. Here are some pictures of this 1st litter growing up now:
Be sure to see pictures of Flower’s & Lily’s Past beautiful Sunshine puppies pictured at all ages in my Albums. Watch as their new puppies grow when I update their pictures at birth & every 2 weeks after they are born!
“Sunshine” Puppies deposit list:
Deposits placed for Flower’s next litter of Sunshine puppies expected Oct/Nov of 2020; to be ready to go Dec/Jan of 2021:
- Nancy from IN (spring of 2021
- Erica from CT (also on Pebbles’ list) Her 2nd puppy from us!
- Jan from CA (also on Lily’s list)
- Jon from MA (also on Lily’s list)
- Mark from CA (also on Lily’s list)
- Hilary from IL (also on Lily’s list) Her 2nd puppy from us!
- Carrie from MI (also on Patch’s list) 2021
- Lauren from NJ (also on Patch’s list)
- Jeff from NY (also on Pebble’s list) They are getting 2 puppies for their family!
- Sean from CA (also on Pebble’s list)
- Brittany from NY (also on Diva’s list)
- Rhonda from CO (also on Lily’s list)
- Talley from TX (also on Flower’s list)
- Julie from CA (also on Diva’s list)
- Nina from NY (also on Waffle’s list) for 2022
- Nilly from FL (also on Lily’s list)
- Matt from TX (also on Nicker’s list)
- Daniel from AZ (also on Paisley’s list)
- Ellen from NJ (also on Lily’s list)
- Jen from NY (also on Diva’s list)
- Maris from CA (also on Flower’s list)
I expect Flower will have 4 – 5 puppies in her litter. This list will change some when her puppies are born. Some folks may go on to wait on her next winter of 2021 litter if there is not a puppy of their preferred color or gender available for them here. Some may get a puppy from another litter/breed altogether. Others may move up in line for choice when others decide to wait for her next puppies. Having a deposit down will definitely hold your places in line though even if your wait is a long one, I promise it will be worth your patience! 🙂
I built a web page to help describe the colors & markings of puppies to help folks understand them better. “Puppy Colors & Markings”