Help with my T-shirt design?! :)

Sunny Day Puppies T-shirts

I wonder if anyone can help me with my new t-shirt design. I can raise awesome puppies but I do not have much “fashion sense”! I could really use some help here. I need your opinion on which t-shirt looks the best. Please help me?!  🙂

1. Susan Cameron Tully 4 years ago

I would like more of a V-Neck look. Look thru your pictures… you have some great shots. For selling to owners, you might think about having the MOM& DAD on the shirt and say, my puppy’s parents. Or have the puppy on the shirt and say “I belong to……” And still have your logo without the dog pictures in the logo. You could have the logo on the bottom of the shirt or as a small pocket design. I like the walking dog one on the back. the sunny day puppy one line on the bottom of the shirt and pictures in the middle. you could have M&D on the back and the puppy on the front.

I would make a set from each litter too.

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

Oh That is a COOL idea!!! The t-shirts would be allot more expensive but not too bad really… I LOVE the idea. At least I could offer that as an option.

2. Valerie 4 years ago

I think they are both cute, but I like the second one best.

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

That’s what my daughter-in-law says also. I sure appreciate your help Valerie! Thank you 🙂 Did you see Sue’s idea above? About putting pics of their puppy’s parents on there also? What do you think of that?

3. Dawn 4 years ago

I like the idea of a v-neck T-shirt and I like the second design the best. Too much design takes away from the overall look of the shirt. Simple & to the point works best, just my opinion. I think #2 is a winner!!!!

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

I agree. Well you are the 2nd person that likes the V-neck look. I will have to look into that. Thank you Dawn!!! 🙂

4. Jess 4 years ago

I dig the v-neck idea!

5. Noelle Thomas 4 years ago

Hi, Mary Lisa
    I, too, think the v-neck style is much more flattering. My vote is for #2. In your logo, is that Ella (Hershey’s pup)? Let me know when these shirts are available. I tell people all the time about your site. Lots and lots of people are so impressed with Ella! Her personality and her overall beauty really catch people’s attention. Mike and I are completely in love with our girl. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful breeder.
    Sincerely,
    Noelle

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

I checked on the V-neck and they are not available… 🙁
      But, yes, I do think that is Ella! My logo designer girl picked the pictures from my puppy picture albums. I am so glad you like little Ella so much – those puppies are SO cool!! Well, they get it from both their Mommy & Daddy!! Well, you tell me what size you wear and I will send you a T-shirt!!

6. Jacques 4 years ago

I prefer the second design. The idea of a My Puppies Parents is great. Can we get them retroactive??? Grin..

7. Marcy 4 years ago

Love the V-neck idea and love the second design. Think you’ll have any made in kids sizes? They would sell like hotcakes I’m sure. Sue’s idea is awesome, but I see that being a lot more work for you, plus the puppies look totally different in such a short period of time.

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

Marcy, What size kids shirts do you need? I can get them if I order them this week! You are right about the puppies changing every week as they grow. I think I would rather be outside playing with them than designing shirts indoors on the computer!! 🙂

8. sue tully 4 years ago

I do agree it would be time consuming and more expensive, but each shirt would be customized for the client. You can still have M&D pictures. Then the other shirts would be for advertising. And I would put on there “I got my puppy from ……..”. I think the #2shirt is too busy. You could have the back of the shirts with pictures of the adult females or males for customers and for advertising … and then you guys could have ones that just say your name, and farm and the back, the adults. I would love one that said I got my o
    Puppy from …… and these are the parents.

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

I was thinking… I don’t think I would have time to do the more elaborate and cool customized ones that you suggested… 🙁
      It would be SO COOL, but yet so time costuming and I would really rather be playing with all the doggies!! 🙂

9. Marcy Kuntz 4 years ago

Hi Mary Lisa! If the t-shirt place has them, I would love a youth medium and a youth large for my girls. Please let me know what the cost is and I’ll put a check in the mail ASAP.

Thank you!

Mary Lisa Carter 4 years ago

I am not sure if I can get the youth T-shirts yet but I will find a way – where there is a will, there is a way!!! 🙂 Thank you!!

10. Noelle Thomas 4 years ago

I looked at the image example of the shirt, and I don’t think the middle puppy is Ella. But, she is the middle puppy on your web site. Anyway, let me know how much for a shirt. I would love one in small. Thanks, Mary Lisa!