Paul made a “Sunny Day” Sign!!!

1. Travis Brady 3 years ago

Wow Paul. you are the best. That was cool of you.

How can ‘I’ possibly be ‘The Man’ now, when Paul is ‘The Man’?!?!

:))

2. Cindy 3 years ago

what an awesome sign! Brother Paul is very talented!

3. Travis Brady 3 years ago

Wow Paul you are the best.: ) That was nice AND it looks good.

How can ‘I’ possibly be ‘The Man’ now, when ‘you’ ‘The Man’?!?! :)))

4. Nichole 3 years ago

Where are you located?

5. Dara Evans 3 years ago

That sign was perfect! It made it possible for my family and I to know we were in the right place to pick up our little Nala girl! Oh what a sweet, and precious little puppy she is. The perfect fit for our family! You all are tops in my book! Thank you all and hope you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year in 2015! LOVE, THE EVANS FAMILY in CT.
    us

6. Michelle 3 years ago

Your brother did do a great job. What a cheery , and welcoming sign! All the best from us and Marnie

7. Cheryl Allen 3 years ago

That is an awesome sign and an awesome thing that your brother did for you! It is truly a beautiful, bright, and cheery sign. Now we will know exactly where to go when we come to get out puppy in the near future. I will be emailing you soon on some current info on your future litters. Best wishes to you all and A Happy & Prosperous New Year!!!

8. Betsy Reis 3 years ago

What puppies are available?? Maggie is lonely since we put Spike down. He had 13 wonderful years. Yvette keeps telling me cute puppies are still available. We may be ready. Please let us know.
    Betsy and Gordon

9. Betsy Reis 3 years ago

The sign is cool!!!! Thank you brother!!!

10. Cindy Grover 3 years ago

I like it. I think it is very fitting. You have a wonderful brother.

11. Susan Taylor 3 years ago

Wonderful sign, Mary. Really adds to your entrance. We are so very happy with and enjoying our little Duncan! He really adds to our life. Thank you again for all you do – he is much more than we had ever hoped for! Susan