Splash’s Chocolate ShihPoo Puppies – SO silly!!

Chocolate ShihPoo puppies for sale (Shih Tzu Toy Poodle mix breed)

Look at these adorable Chocolate ShihPoo Puppies! They’re so silly! We get a lot of good play time out here in our play yards!

I share all kinds of CUTE pictures of our dogs, puppies, and some of our grown pups in their homes all over the country on our Facebook Page! Head on over and have a look! We definitely have a lot of fun on the farm, rain or shine, any season!

And don’t forget to see what kinds of puppies we have available right now! Click here to see what’s available, who’s expecting, and who’s already found their new families! Want to see our collection of pictures and stories from happy puppy owners? Find them here! They sure do make me smile, I hope you like them too!

1. Jane 5 years ago

They are just adorable! Great job with those active, down to the ground photos. I bet your face is covered in kisses!!

2. Marcy 5 years ago

Love these puppies! I don’t know how anyone could choose between them 🙂

3. Keith Lang 4 years ago

What State are you located in?

4. Anaisa Garcia 3 years ago

Hello these babies are just the cutest ever, can you tell me what is your prices on them and if they are still available ?

5. Sanna 3 years ago

My husband and I are very interested in two female shih poo puppies, when is your next litter?

Mary Lisa Carter 3 years ago

Take a look at my web site at the address below (I update it daily) – it will answer many of your questions on who is pregnant, when their litters are expected, and how many deposits on on that litter already. I also have TONS of pictures there of the parent dogs, pedigrees, parents’ sizes/weights, what size I expect their puppies to be as adults, pics of past puppies they have had, and lots of fun pics to give you an idea of each dogs personalities. http://www.SunnyDayPuppies.com

6. Lane 2 years ago